Lion's Mane Capsules (High Strength) - Cognitive Enhancer
These Lion's Mane Capsules are one of the strongest standardised hericenone-rich extracts on the market. Hericenones has been shown to have numerous health benefits including the amazing ability to stimulate the production of nerve growth factor (NGF) and brain cells.
- Dual extracted lion's mane ( Hericium Erinaceus) extract powder
- Each capsule contains 4.8mg of hericenones – a compound thought to stimulate NGF and give lion’s mane its cognitive enhancing properties.
- It has been dual extracted with both water and alcohol to draw out both water-soluble and non-water-soluble compounds from the mushroom.
- Hericenones and erinacines, which are the compounds considered to be responsible for the cognitive benefits of lion's mane mushroom, are only soluble in ethanol.
- One of the strongest standardised hericenone-rich extracts on the market.
- Capsule shell is made from pullulan (derived from Tapioca) and processed with nothing but water.
- Mushrooms are grown in the traditional way without on large hardwood sticks with zero chemicals or pesticides.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standards
- Third party tested for purity and heavy metals
- No additives, fillers or binders
As a food supplement for adults. Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Supplements are no substitute for an all-round healthy lifestyle.
These statements have not been evaluated by any official health authority.
All products and information on this website are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
As yet little or no evidence of memory improvement. A tad itchy first couple of days apart from sleeping a bit sounder nothing to report.
Can someone email or reply what the benefit of mixing these with mushrooms is? Another website brought me here when I was researching making my own micro-dosing capsules!
I'm just coming to the end of my first bag and I can honestly say that they've become an essential purchase. Since taking them I feel they have had a very positive impact on every thing from memory to ending that annoying thing where you can't think of the word, or lethologica as I now remember it's called :P. They've also had a positive impact on my mood. I'm back for my second bag and would definitely recommend them
The capsules are great, they seem to work for me giving me more focus and recall. Onto my second order.
Felt more alert but stopped them as breastfeeding and someone told me to not take them I had researched that they were ok. Also experienced some itching first couple of days but that subsided